RTD Adjustable Type Torque Screwdriver
- Adjustable torque screwdriver with rotary slip mechanism is idea for various jobs allowing easy change of torque setting.
- Adjustable type features external scale that can be set simply by twisting the body to line up with desired torque setting and then secured in place with black lock ring.
- Hexagonal shaped locker prevents driver from rolling when set down on flat surfaces between uses.
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over torque.
- User will sense and hear "click" at set torque and should then stop turning, if user continues, the rotary slip mechanism will ratchet the driver without applying additional torque.
- Features Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque detection mechanism for enhanced durability.
- Accepts standard 1/4" hex root shaped bits (sold separately)
- Includes Certificate of Calibration from ISO factory.
- NIST Certificates available upon request for additional fee.
- Models available in SI, Metric, and American units.
- Select model according to units of measure and required torque range.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh